Monday, June 27, 2005

Nth

haven been blogging for past few days, been busy w work... My emotion also up n down, trying my best to focus and I manage to maintain for few days n lost focus again ...

for the past 1 mth, have gone thru what is it really call a friendship... wat is a true friend, a person who willing to stay w you when there's something happened no matter good or bad.. Some 1 who willing to give u support n go thru the events(good/bad) together..

====================================================================

asked a qn to some1, although cant get wat I want it's ok, really ok but since then feel like been avoided.. I noe I shouldn't asked that stupid qn, even I did u cant possible avoiding me... It doesn't feel good in me...

*MAYB I THINK TOO MUCH LE*

This few days are very critical to me and trying to focus what im doin but sometimes I still think of the night when e qn popped up and u started avoiding it.. it shldnt be the way lorz, I don way it to be this way.. I wan it to be like the past.. I really hate that feeling... Im feeling so lousy!!

====================================================================

Something makes my mood better, thanks to hua!! hee...

No comments: